FireKing® Model 630
These fire-rated rolling steel doors offer superior protection wherever a listed fire door is required. Common applications include factories, warehouses, mills, distribution centers and parking garages. Customized fire doors are available for conveyor openings. These doors feature fusible links mounted on both sides of the wall that separate to automatically close the door. UL recommends a 165º F (74º C) fuse link for ambient conditions for 100º F (38º C) or less, or a 212º F (100º C) fuse link for ambient conditions over 100º F (38º C).
Additional safety and protection features are available, including: Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device, FireLite® vision lites, smoke detectors, horns and strobes.
Standard max width
41’2” (12548 mm)
Standard max height
25’4” (7722 mm)
- Painted galvanized / stainless steel
- Slat profile available in curved or flat.
- Standard finish available in gray, tan, white or brown
- Three structural steel angles.
- PowderGuard® Weathered finish with black powder coat.
Labels available for masonry or non-masonry applications
- UL/ULC 1-1/2 hr (FM is optional)
- UL/ULC 3 hr (FM is optional)
- UL oversized door (FM is optional)
Mechanical auto resettable hoist (non-motorized)
Enables easy drop test and reset of fire door in seconds
Fusible link for added safety
Separates at 165°F (74°C) to automatically close the door in case of fire
Viscous governor technology
Controls rate of door descent during a fire while reducing noise and vibration for quieter door operation
Innovative planetary gear design
Ensures years of reliable service and drop-out performance
2-year material and workmanship
Fire doors are in compliance with:
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA-80)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL & ULC)
- New York City (MEA)
- State of California (CSFM)