FireKing® Model 634
Fire-rated service door model 634 is a large fire door with UL, ULC and FM ratings for 1-1/2 hr, 3hr labels. Additional 4 hr UL and oversized labels available. Doors over 18 feet high must be certified by FM. The FireKing® Model 634 rolling fire-rated service door offers superior protection wherever a listed fire door is required.
Additional safety and protection features are available, including: Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device, FireLite® vision lites, smoke detectors, horns and strobes.
Standard max width
41’2” (12548 mm)
Standard max height
25’4” (7722 mm)
- Painted galvanized / stainless steel
- Slat profile available in curved or flat.
- Standard finish available in gray, tan, white or brown
- Three structural steel angles
- PowderGuard® Weathered finish with black powder coat.
Labels available for masonry or non-masonry applications
- UL/ULC 1-1/2 hr (FM is optional)
- UL/ULC 3 hr (FM is optional)
- UL 4 hr
- UL oversized door (FM is optional)
Mechanical auto resettable hoist (non-motorized)
Enables easy drop test and reset of fire door in seconds
Fusible link for added safety
Separates at 165°F (74°C) to automatically close the door in case of fire
Viscous governor technology
Controls rate of door descent during a fire while reducing noise and vibration for quieter door operation
Innovative planetary gear design
Ensures years of reliable service and drop-out performance
2-year material and workmanship
Fire doors are in compliance with:
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA-80)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL & ULC)
- New York City (MEA)
- State of California (CSFM)