Upward Coiling Security Grilles 671
Upward Coiling Grille Model 671 offers a choice of curtain materials to meet the aesthetic and functional requirements of almost any environment. This security grille is fabricated of galvanized steel. Stainless steel and fire-retardant polycarbonate inserts are also options. The standard curtain pattern for this security grille is a straight lattice configuration, but you can opt for a staggered brick design.
- Operation – Manual unless size requires chain hoist.
- Curtain Material / Finish – galvanized steel or optional stainless steel (2B or 4).
- Panel Width – straight lattice (standard); staggered brick; straight with polycarbonate panels.
- Bottom Bar – Double angle steel.
- Guide Type – Guide channels are extruded aluminum with continuous wear strips; mill finish; Wall angles and any pack-out angles are galvanized steel.
- Mounting – Interior face of wall is standard. Between jamb options available.
- Brackets – Steel with black powdercoat finish.
- Pipe – Steel sized for maximum deflection of .03” per linear foot.
- Springs – Oil tempered, 20,000 cycle, torsion springs.
- Locking – Slide bolt for manual and crank operation; chain lock for chain hoist operation
- Warranty – 12 month limited